But if you're a flexitarian, then I bet you like fried chicken as much as me. Love it.
And so when I stumbled into Boston's Back Bay Station a few years ago starving and about to hop on the train to NY, I was drawn by the redolence of fried chicken. At a food court. Delicious and since then I've tried to procure same again but without luck. I was always there at the wrong time.
However recently (i.e. earlier today) and in the same situation -- and although it was barely 11 AM -- I found myself in front of T.J. Enterprises, talking with T.J. himself, who, once he heard how much I love his fried chicken, was willing to put it on offer earlier than usual. And so I enjoyed an early lunch/late breakfast of fried chicken on the train and learned the following:
1. T.J. is from Laurel, Mississippi, where he learned how to make it.
2. He perfected it via trial and error, a little less of this and a little more of that.
3. He usually serves it from 11:30 on.
4. Much as I dislike nuked chicken, it was absolutely delicious.
5. I should have taken a picture of T.J. but instead have only this to show for it.