Great session. Huge thanks to panelists Clara Shih (@clarashih), Bill Ives (@billives), Patti Anklam (@panklam), Isaac Garcia (@isaac garcia) and @me-self.
And thanks to the terrific audience who rose, literally, and contributed many thoughts, not to mention hundreds of tweets. I'm listing them in full here and perhaps, time permitting, we can cull what was said and do a proper summary of all the insights. In the meantime, some pictures, with thanks to ace photographer Jeff Stamps.
So many that they made people line up at the door. Thanks, all!
From right, Bill Ives, Clara Shih, Isaac Garcia, me (where's Patti Anklam?)
People already tweeting and we'd barely started
My team in front row (they eventually smiled)
And now for the tweets, unedited, in reverse order, and jumping to next page
- jlipnack Mega thx to @panklam @isaacgarcia @clarashih @billives AND THE BRILLIANT AUDIENCE for #e2conf21 How Twitter Changes Everything!
- billives thoughts on Twitter + Business for #e2conf21 panel thx @jlipnack #e2conf https://bit.ly/qhGKl
- memeticbrand @isaacgarcia RTs are made with followers interests in mind. If they don't trust that there is value add filter they will unfollow #e2conf21
- isaacgarcia @gialyons RTs are routing unsolicited info from orig source that I may not be following.If am following,is redundant (both spam) #e2conf21
- isaacgarcia @elsuacon RTs are routing unsolicited info from orig source that I may not be following.If am following,is redundant (all spam) #e2conf21
- isaacgarcia The Internet Devalues Everything It Touches- https://bit.ly/ENCDP (ig:Does Twitter devalue Conversations too? (into spam?) #e2conf21 #e2conf
- billives RT @isaacgarcia: @jlipnack is best moderator in world. She engaged entire room! Loved it! #e2conf21 #e2conf >agree
- isaacgarcia So how is recvng RTs about a topic/person that I didn't choose to Follow not spam? Am recvng unsolicited info from the originator. #e2conf21
- isaacgarcia @jlipnack is the best moderator in the world. She engaged the entire room! Loved it! #e2conf21 #e2conf
- EffectiveCRM RT @CRMStrategies: @danlarsen "Twitter & Fbook R the new CRM" - Clara Shih, Sf.com #e2conf21 | Not even close 2 #CRM #scrm | DItto - Channel
- eric_andersen Per @isaacgarcia "All retweets are spam" #e2conf21 (via @amcafee) Me: only if they don't add value
- nitinbadjatia Whoa, hold on there...slight overstatement RT @CRMStrategies: @danlarsen"Twitter and Facebook are the new CRM"-Clara Shih, Sf.com #e2conf21
- CRMStrategies @danlarsen "Twitter and Facebook are the new CRM" - Clara Shih, Sf.com #e2conf21 | Soc Med is addl channl - Not even close to #CRM #scrm
- theRab only 2of4 #e2conf21 panelists (@panklam / @clarashih) spoke abt twitter for engaging community, building relationships & having conversation
- theRab RT @digiphile: @elsuacon @danyork 1 of my fave 08 @NYTimes articles was on "ambient intimacy" https://bit.ly/e5zgz by @pomeranian99 #e2conf21
- theRab yay i won @jlipnack's book for being in the first 5 tweets during #e2conf21
- theRab https://twitpic.com/87ylf - #e2conf21 panelists @jlipnack @panklam @isaacgarcia @clarashih @billives #e2conf How Twitter changes everything?!
- katmandelstein RT @theRab: RT @elsuacon: #e2conf21 @yourdon RT is the perfect way to getting continuous feedback from those who folllow / care about wh ...
- andikopp2 https://twitpic.com/87ylf - #e2conf21 panelists - how Twitter changes everything?! - at #e2conf (via @theRab)
- theRab https://twitpic.com/87ylf - #e2conf21 panelists - how Twitter changes everything?! - at #e2conf